Digital marketing has become one of the most thriving industries in this digital world. The reason is so many latest technologies have appeared in the last few years. It has changed the method of business is done. Now, Companies are looking forward to grow their businesses worldwide adopting the latest marketing techniques. Consequently, they need professional digital marketers who can help business to reach more clients.
Here are some responsibilities and requirements for trained digital marketer:
• Create unique content for the organization’s website.
• Do keyword research through Google AdWords.
• Develop digital marketing campaigns for social media and email marketing.
• Update with new SEO tools and techniques.
• Track the website traffic and prepare a monthly report using Google Analytics program.
• Make social media strategy on social media channels to increase customer engagement.
• Maintain the budget for PPC campaigns.
• Analyze promotion links of the competitors.
• Manage webcasts and webinars.
• Familiar with all digital marketing concepts.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills to create high quality content.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Capacity to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to share innovative ideas with the organization.
• Capable to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Proper knowledge of various social media channels.
• Knowledge of all tools and techniques.
• Knowledge of web development.
• Must be a graduate in any stream.
• Must have a digital marketing training certificate.
• Rs.2,40,000-3,60,000 per annum (as per experience)
Everything considered it may be said that digital marketing is now an imperative part of doing any business. That is why every day, there are plenty of job openings available for digital marketers. The one who is innovative, passionate and well focused on work, digital marketing is the best option for making a successful career.
Information on this website is subject to change without notice at any time. We take no responsibility on the accuracy or authenticity of the above content. No claim can be made on it.